Thursday, December 18, 2014

Smile Turned Sorrows

Today, I just want us all to put our hands on our chest and feel our heartbeat. Close our eyes and churn our brain muscles to think about something. Something which makes us different from others, which makes us who we are. I want us all to all to ask ourselves that are we really HUMAN? Do we live a world where our children can go safely to study? Do we live in a terror free world where any girl or woman can go out of her home without any doubt or fear? I want us all to ask ourselves that are we doing what we should do for our world or just passing comments.

Just a couple of days back, an incident took place, an incident which has wrenched every heart beating on this earth. Guys you know, in past, during wars, churches and schools were the best hiding place for women and children to keep them safe from the terror and fear, but, but today, some creatures called terrorists have even crossed that line. They have jeopardised the holy place of knowledge. They have killed the innocent ones, the ones who didn’t even know the meaning of corruption, fear, ammunition and hatred for anything. Everybody around the globe had moist eyes with tears of blood but is there anyone who is really doing anything for it? It’s time to take a stand. World wars, 9/11, 26/11, Peshawar Attack. All of these were the black days for humanity.

What did those innocent children do wrong who were studying, playing in that school. They were happy and might be pulling pranks with their friends despite knowing what was about to occur, when those umm sorry I really don’t have a word for them, for me they are not even humans. Those children must have been enjoying and filling their hearts and minds with beautiful memories when their mind was blown out of their head and their heart was shot into two. The parents who were thinking of a better future because their child was studying and some day he/she will bring honour to them. But all hopes, all smiles, all innocent eyes were shut close. Really the smallest coffins are the heaviest ones for every human to carry.

The silence of heart was broke down. The beautiful budding plant was destroyed before it could ripe. The world is now where nobody is safe. Men are fighting for their survival, women lives in a fear of walking out of their houses, and now, the children are afraid of going to school. Now what is the limit to cross for the terrorists to cross, which bar is left to break?

I say we should not bow down, rather be the hope of light and let the world again shine with truth and peace. They just create an atmosphere of terror to fill their pockets very well and to gain what they want but we can’t let that happen. This world is ours. When I was a kid, I was taught that this earth is my mother, but I think we are forgetting the meaning of values we have gained as we are growing up. Today we stand at a place of shame; we sit on a couch of hatred and lie in bed of negativity.

I don’t want to quote a great leader wrong but I would like to say something. Our Mahatma Gandhi said, “Don’t watch evil, Don’t listen evil, Don’t speak evil” Sir, I respect your thought from my heart but I think that we always do what we are told not to. I would just like to reframe your quote into, “Watch over Humanity, Listen to Prayers, Speak for the Truth, And Do Human deeds.” Our universe have never understood the meaning of no, even if I would say you not to think about your parents, just that moment there will be a picture, a glimpse of your parents in your mind.


Guys, I just want that this black day never repeats, never ever any child, woman or human is ill-treated and I don’t again cry while writing one more article over the loss of little Humanity killed.

No comments:

Post a Comment