Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Shadowed Love(Chapter 9)- The End

SHADOWED LOVE

Chapter 9- The End

Shalini now started to check everybody’s bag in front of them. Everybody was present there except Sumit. Every heart was beating in anxiety to know who had the guts to bring so much trouble in Shalini’s life for so many days. First was the bag of hers only, then Shweta followed by Shaurya then everybody’s bag was done but there was no sign of that phone.

Then Shalini asked everybody to empty their pockets and take out everything they had in it. There were a number of phones lying on the bench now, but no phone was the same; Shweta had found some moments back. Shalini was now totally confused. The caller was clever, really cunning. But Shalini didn’t lose hope. She was not a giver. She was thinking to find a way out of this.

Suddenly something struck her mind and she told everyone to open their wallets and phones. Shalini thought that the caller can hide the phone but he won’t take the risk of losing the SIM that must be with him. Everybody started to empty up their wallets and started to open their phones and suddenly a SIM fell down.

It was from RAHUL’S PHONE.

Everybody was shocked. The least expected guy could do something which can cause so much pain in her best friend’s life was shocking for everybody. Shalini was standing still like she had gone numb, like a thunder must have had struck her within a second leaving behind just a body of soil. Her face showed no expression, her eyes were wide and she was still, staring at her best friend, her first friend in this college. She felt like a part of her soul had died that particular moment. Everybody thought she would start crying but there was no tear to be seen on her cheeks, not even in her eyes. She was just numb. It took some moments for Shalini to believe that it could be Rahul. In the meantime, Rahul couldn’t lift his face up and every other person wanted to smash his face but they didn’t do anything before Shalini must have had not said anything. Their main focus was Shalini that time. While Shalini was lost in her memories, her memories with Rahul, how she and he became friends and how close they had gone during all the days spent together. But suddenly one more memory also strikes her, the memory when he told that he was the reason of her parent’s death.

And then was the time when Shalini came back to life from her mental coma, the mental life pause she had gone into from the shock she had got just a moment back. Shalini couldn’t utter a word other than “WHY?” She asked Rahul why he did all this. And now it was the time to hear directly from the horse’s mouth. It was the time for the shadow to come in light and show itself up, the time when the caller spoke directly face to face.

Everybody wanted to know why he did this. Everybody was curious to know and was waiting to kick him, punch him and cause him some hurt. But before that they wanted to listen to the culprit and get to know his perception, his point of view and his side. Rahul took a deep breath of silence. A very deep though. He breathed all the energy he could to face what he was trying not to. He inhaled that moment so that he could capture it and feel the gravity of the situation for what all he have had done so far to his best friend. He took a pause after his long deep breath and then finally he spoke, the moment of truth, the moment of shattering of every illusion and every facet bringing in to life. And just then Rahul spoke,

“First of all I am sorry and I apologize for every of my deed, every action of mine which has caused you trouble and brought you here, so far. But in defence I wanted to say this that I love you and I did all this just to protect you from the things which could not hurt you, but I reckon that in the end its only who have brought you the most of the pain in the past few days. Shalini the day I met you and I got to know you much better. I love exploring people and after when I met you I was just on a different height of my own. I started to be happy. But that’s not all. Two years back, yes, the accident happened and I was there when it happened. That day I had gone in a trauma. A trauma which I was never able to leave behind. But after I met you, there was a new hope, a new light in my dark world; you were like a lantern of hope swirling in the dark sea for a lost sailor. But that accident brought me a problem which nobody can cure. I am victim of multi-personality disorder. I even tried to study my own self and bring out some conclusions. I have had gone a blend of emotions for you. A fatherly protective emotion, a caring mother emotion, a lover emotion, an enemy emotion. All these emotions together made different types of Rahul which had been doing all this to protect you from everything which could because you trouble. I have been trying to control them but I am failing every time. A part of me loves you immensely and a part want to care for you and a part want to protect you from everything and keep you like an angel and the final part wants o curse myself and bring pain to me to balance the pain I have been causing you from past two years. The moment I got to know that, that day your parents died because of me, after you shared the story how they died, that moment on my inner conscience have been going under many tides of emotions, many ups and downs of situations about pros and cons and everything which is related to you. Everybody has their dreams, their expectations but all I had was to make you more happy and strong. I thought the best I could was to hide the truth from you and get more close to you so that I can help you. So that I can love you being shadowed, I can love you wearing a mask and stay happy to watch you happy and dancing with memories of joy and eternal beauty. But I have failed myself.”

This was all he said and nobody could speak anything else. Shalini just went from there asking everybody to leave him, not say him a word and from that moment she lived her life her way. She had forgotten any Rahul existed for her. And if we speak about Rahul, he still has that disorder and went to take psychiatrist daily to help himself out. Shalini just said a line which had been stonned inside her mind, heart and soul, “Help yourself first, then me. And I don’t love you, I have had told you that before but at least I glad that once you have had told me the truth.”

This was the story of Rahul, a shadow which loved a girl so immensely that he crossed some limits to love her in some ways which only some selected relationships can give.

THE END


I hope you guys have had enjoyed my novel and loved it. I am very thankful to you all for all the trust, faith and love you have for me. Thanks a lot guys. Thanks a lot everybody.

I would just like you all to please give a moment of silence for those children who had gone under so many troubles. An event which recently occurred and have changed the perception of humans, religious morons. We are Humans first and I think we should scribble it over our heart, mind and soul. It’s a very shameful patch on every human who wanted a better place to live, a terror free world and a hearty earth.

Really the smallest coffins were the heaviest to carry. I feel sorry for their parents and relatives. I just wish that the people in power do something to wipe of the terrorists and would do my share or anything possible I can do. Let’s give the terrorists an answer back and remove them from this planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment